Salt Lake City - Salt Lake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life & ADD, Vol. Life, STD, LTD, 401k Match, PTO, Holiday Pay|
This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer and serves as the liaison to the FJM Investment Committee (“IC”). The individual will coordinate IC meetings and provide support to the CFO regarding preparing information and investment performance data at all IC meetings and ensure that the FJM Investment Policy is maintained current and in accordance with corporate directives.
- Monitor and prepare performance reporting of all investments monthly; detail investment performance will be prepared for the monthly IC meetings;
- Establish a formal line of communication with PE Firms for performance investment update;
- Continuously review fixed income, public, private and other market investments to ensure we are maximizing return performance against benchmarks;
- Recommend alternative investment vehicles, managers when performance may suggest a market lager;
- Evaluate, monitor and mitigate over risk tolerance in the investment portfolio;
- Monitor portfolio allocation against Investment Policy;
- Perform financial analyses on various projects relating to FJM operating businesses, as directed;
- Monitor other direct investments as necessary to ensure performance is correlated with the original investment thesis;
- Prepare financial analysis of various deal opportunities and coordinate with accounting, legal and tax regarding the opportunistic structure;
- Prepare BOD reports as requested;
- Prepare and maintain a 5year Cash Flow forecast;
- Coordinate with treasury operations anticipated capital calls, investment funding requests, etc.;
- Evaluate and analyze tactical re-allocations to rebalance investment portfolio;
- Other financial analyses as assigned.
- BS degree from an accredited institution in economics, finance or accounting.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Investment Management a PLUS.
- Must have at least 4-7 years’ work experience in the areas of Investments, Portfolio Management, Private Equity analysis or any combination thereof or similar background.