Salt Lake City - Salt Lake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & ADD, Flexible Spending, 401k & Match|
FJ Management, Inc. (“FJM”), formerly known as Flying J Inc., is a Utah-based private holding company that manages a diverse portfolio of assets. Operating businesses include Big West Oil, an oil refinery located north of Salt Lake City, Maverik, an independent convenience store chain with over 300 stores in 11 western states and many passive and active investments in a diverse range of industries. FJM provides human resource, tax and legal services to its subsidiaries.
The mission of FJM is: “Building Value to Last” in a complementary portfolio of businesses and investments. While each business has a unique mission and culture, they share the following values: Integrity – having the right people doing the right things in the right way; Mutual Respect – treating one another with respect and encouraging all to speak and act for the good of the business; and Excellence – striving to do their best and continually seeking new and better solutions and ideas.
Senior IT Internal Auditor
FJ Management is seeking to fill the position of Senior IT Auditor. This role will develop and execute IT audits of critical processes, systems, and infrastructure within FJM its holdings and affiliates. This position will report to the FJM Director of Internal Audit. FJM’s major holdings are located primarily in Utah and overnight travel is limited.
FJM is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, advancement, professional training and competitive compensation and benefits. Must be a self-starter and able to work in multiple IT environments with peers.
- Establish/execute a comprehensive global plan of coverage for IT related risks; to plan and execute audits related to security and processing controls, user access reviews, application audits, system development, and the effectiveness of IT general controls and other areas as needed.
- Conducts all aspects of the end-to-end IT audit process including engagement planning, coordination, scope determination, risk and control identification, design of audit program procedures, testing, and evaluation and analysis of results. Prepares adequate documentation (work papers) supporting all audit work performed.
- Prepares comprehensive, well-written Internal Audit Reports summarizing the review results. Conducts closing meetings and presentation of IT audit results. Follows-up on reported findings and recommendations to ensure that reported recommendations are adequately implemented on a timely basis.
- Provides support to the Head of Internal Audit, as well as the Internal Audit Staff, External Auditors, and to Management with respect to information technology and its application to FJ Management and its businesses.
- Develops positive working relationships with management to foster an environment of open communications where Internal Audit is viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- CISA designation strongly preferred. Additional professional certifications (i.e. CISSP, CRISC, CPA, CIA) and/or MBA a plus.
- 5+ year’s information systems/information security experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Strong knowledge of general computer controls.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.